|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (345 days ago)|
- Substantial reception with feature fireplace and wood floors
- High ceilings and south facing aspect
- Three double bedrooms
- Two en suites and all with fitted wardrobes
- Family bathroom and private courtyard
- Generously sized kitchen with integrated appliances
- Dining room conservatory
- Superb central location
LONG LET. This three bedroom flat occupies a superb South Kensington address and boasts beautifully refurbished living space arranged over two floors, as well as a patio and a substantial eat-in kitchen.
Onslow Gardens is a picturesque, sought-after address lined with stucco fronted conversions and offering a sublime, award winning exclusive garden. South Kensington Piazza is a moments walk from the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.