|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 December 2016 (469 days ago)|
- Brilliant five bedroom terraced house
- Recently renovated with very stylish interiors
- Generously proportioned rooms with period features
- Bright open-plan reception/kitchen room
- Well-equipped kitchen with professional gas range
- Lovely exposed brickwork and wood floors
- Spacious garden with paved area at the end
- Situated on a quiet residential street
LONG LET. This is a brilliant five bedroom terrace house boasting interiors that have been recently renovated to a stylish and modern standard and offered with a private garden at the rear.
St Paul's Crescent is a quiet street situated a short distance from Camden Town and also Caledonian Road, both of which provide a great selection of amenities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Camden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.