|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (563 days ago)|
- Private ground floor apartment with direct garden access
- Two large double bedrooms with long hanging wardrobes in each
- Fully fitted master bathroom with bath and high mounted shower
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with all appliances incl dishwasher
- Fully furnished to executive standard with wooden floors & berber carpets
- On site allocated Parking with visitors spaces
- Easy walking distance to local shops, gym, restaurants, train station & bus garage
- Pets welcome in selected properties (please ask)
- Fees apply when renting this property
- ALSO AVAILABLE SHORT TERM FROM 2 WEEKS+ INCLUDING ALL BILLS - (CALL FOR A QUOTE)
A rare opportunity to secure this large fully furnished, two bedroom lifestyle apartment, on a quiet & private development in the heart of the town centre. This modern living space is thoughtfully designed, with large patio doors that open out onto the private landscaped gardens and windows to both sides of the apartment, allowing an abundance of natural light to flood the interior. The apartment is freshly decorated in calm neutral tones, that provide a blank canvas for the complimenting soft furnishings and comfortable executive furnishings that adorn the property.
The property comprises two large double bedrooms, both of which have long hanging wardrobes and storage, a larger than average family bathroom which is fully tiled and contains both a bath and a high mounted shower, hall storage cupboards for all of those bulky items that you want to keep out of view, and a well planned lounge that allows enough space for you to relax on you leather sofas whilst watching the flat screen TV, and also a dining area containing a modern glass dining set with matching side tables and coffee table. the kitchen is of particular note, finished in a contemporary style, with hidden pelmet lighting and a range of modern fitted units which house all of the integrated appliances including the dishwasher and ceramic halogen hob.
Parking is allocated within the on site monitored parking area, and there are also several visitors spaces available for your guests. the apartment is within easy walking distance of the local shops, restaurants, gym train station, bus garage and the County Mall. Ideal for whatever work or leisure pursuit that you require.
ALSO AVAILABLE SHORT TERM
MINIMUM STAY 2 WEEKS INCLUDING ALL BILLS
**SHORT TERM OVERVIEW**
For more information please call: 0800 027 5660
* Minimum stay 2 weeks
* Fully furnished to an executive standard
* On-site parking for all clients*
* Pets considered in most properties
* Property maintenance 24/7
* Internet access £12 incl. VAT per week
Letting fees information
Please Note: The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
BEFORE YOU MOVE IN:
Risk Assessment/Reference Fee £114 (inc VAT) per adult
Risk Assessment/Referencing fees charged per Adult, to allow us to assess the following criteria:- Identity, immigration status and visa confirmation, financial checks, references from current or previous employers & landlords and any other relevant information to assess affordability & suitability.
Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements £90 (inc VAT)
Preparation and issuance of Assured Shorthold or Corporate Assured Tenancy Agreement. Such fee is payable on each instance a new tenancy agreement is issued.
Check-in and check-out fee £228 (inc VAT)
Includes the check-in and check-out inspections, preparation of the written inventory, production of a digital DVD recording of both inspections, meter readings and property orientation. Fee will be deducted at the end of the tenancy from the security holding deposit.
Tenancy Deposit Scheme fees £48 (inc VAT)
The tenancy deposit protection legislation was introduced in April 2007 and is designed to protect the tenant`s deposit and ensure they get it back at the end of their stay, provided they meet all the terms of their Tenancy Agreement. We use (MyDeposits.co.uk) to secure your deposit.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON OUR FEES, PLEASE ASK A MEMBER OF STAFF
We are full Members of the (`Property Redress Scheme`) Member no.PRS001788
Fees are charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.
`Disclaimer – please note that this property may or may not be available at time of enquiry as our properties may be out on short term lets.`
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ONE RENT, Crawley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.