|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (331 days ago)|
- Newly painted kitchen, new oven, washing machine and fridge/freezer
- Newly painted lounge, with doors leading to garden
- Bathroom with newly painted WC, bath and shower attachment
- 2 double bedrooms (one has an optional free standing wardrobe) the other has fitted wardrobes
- Garden - large enclosed garden with side access and a shed
- Garage - separate garage with parking in front
- Electric heating
- No smoking, No pets
- EPC Rating D
A very well presented, recently re painted two bedroom semi detached property with a large garden, garage and parking. The property is set back off the London Road in the pretty village of Bolney, with direct access on to the A23/M23, with the added benefit of being close to both Haywards Heath and Burgess Hill for general amenities and main line train stations. The property consists on the ground floor of a modern kitchen, cloakroom and spacious lounge leading to the large enclosed rear garden. The first floor has two double bedrooms and a light and airy bathroom. The property has the added benefit of a large separate garage and additional parking in front of the garage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 22643_P1234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stuart & Partners, Haywards Heath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.