|Added on Rightmove:||28 July 2017 (85 days ago)|
Fully furnished 5-bed student house with all the mod cons. Students wanted for the 2017-18 academic year.
Excellent location for students in Beeston. £85 per person per week on a 52-week tenancy from August 2017.
Property currently undergoing a major £80k renovation. Photos are indicative of finished property and were taken at a selection of our other student houses.
Furnished double bedrooms with:
- Double bed and mattress
- Bedside table
- Pin board, desk and chair
- Wall mounted flat screen digital TV / DVD
Fitted kitchen equipped with:
- Double electric fan oven and gas hob
- 2 x large fridge / freezers
- Modern base and wall units
- Microwave/combination oven
- Washing machine dryer
Furnished lounge with:
- 2 x large sofas
- Wall mounted 48-inch flat screen digital TV
3 x fully equipped shower rooms
Rear garden with seated decking area. On-street parking with a permit available from Broxtowe Borough Council.
Regular bus and tram service to and from Nottingham City Centre. Close to local amenities. Perfect location for Nottingham University students, just a short distance from the West entrance to the University campus.
This property is also available with all bills included (subject to fair usage policy) for £100 per person per week.
The property is also fitted with a burglar alarm system, carbon monoxide detector, interlinked smoke alarms and a heat detector in the kitchen. Fire doors and fire door frames fitted throughout with in-tumescent seals.
EPC (Energy Performance Certificate), Electrical Periodic Inspection Report and Gas Safety Certificate available.
Deposit protected by DPS (Deposit Protection Service).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 104350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nottingham Lettings, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.