2 bedroom apartment to rentJamieson Avenue, Stenhousemuir
|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (494 days ago)|
- Entrance vestibule
- Lounge with feature fireplace and electric fire
- Kitchen with appliances
- Bathroom with hand held shower
- Master double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 is single with patio doors to rear gardens
- Rear back garden which is stone chipped
- Private driveway
- GCH, DG
*** TWO BED GROUND FLOOR FLAT AVAILABLE FOR LET FURNISHED *** EXCELLENT LOCATION, ON A REGULAR BUS ROUTE, CLOSE TO ALL MOTORWAY NETWORKS, LOCAL AMENITIES, LARBERT TRAIN STATION & FORTH VALLEY HOSPITAL ***
The property comprises entrance vestibule, lounge with feature fireplace and electric fire, kitchen with fridge freezer, washing machine, gas hob, electric oven, cooker hood and tumble dryer which will not be repaired of replaced if it breaks). Inner hallway with bathroom with hand held shower, master double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, bedroom 2 is single in size with patio doors leading to rear garden. Rear stone chipped garden. Driveway to the front
DG and GCH.
Council tax band 'C'
EER Band: C
Landlord registration number: 296911/240/150410
To arrange a viewing, please call 01324 559246
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45376062.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference TAW110762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor William Estate Agents, Larbert.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.