|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (372 days ago)|
- Reception Hall with open fire place
- Kitchen/Dining room with AGA and separate electric oven
- Study overlooking the reception hall, mezzanine level
- Master bedroom with separate bathroom accessed via a private staircase
- Three further bedrooms on the ground floor
- Newly fitted shower room
- Utility Room
- Car Port and storage
A superbly presented barn conversation with ample living accommodation.
The property can be entered from either side of the main reception room, one leading straight into the reception room and another entrance leading to a raised section of the reception room. The main reception room offers open fire place with feature chimney in the centre of the living accommodation and adds an additional feature to the mezzanine level which could be used as a study. Also at this end of the house the kitchen/dining room is located with AGA and enjoys extensive views of the wrap around garden.
In the furthest end from the Kitchen, three bedrooms are located being served by the newly fitted family shower room. Also at this end of the house a utility room/boot room is located.
The master bedroom is reached via a separate staircase with its own en suite bathroom with separate shower and bath. Here a dressing area or further landing space over looks the main reception room.
Outside the property the gardens offer various features such as a lawned area, gravelled south facing courtyard, sunken terraced patio area. All of which will be maintained by the landlord’s gardener and included within the rent. A car port and further storage is also offered.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45376320.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P144931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Lettings, Winchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.