|Added on Rightmove:||06 December 2016 (233 days ago)|
- Four Bedroom Detached Townhouse
- Three Reception Rooms
- EPC C
- Modern & Stylish
- Garden to Rear
- Double Garage
- Spacious Throughout
This is a 4 Bedroom Detached House with a built under double garage and workshop, which is one of only five similar properties built on this extremely successful and popular development, which is very conveniently situated 1 mile from Castleford town centre and the M62 junction 31. The property is beautifully appointed and presented and benefits from 3 reception rooms, a downstairs WC, en-suite shower room and an extensive built under double garage with additional workshop,
Do you need a large family home with two reception rooms, a dining room, utility room and large modern kitchen? Then you need to call us and take a look around this fabulous property boasting double garage, enclosed garden, master bedroom with ensuite and much more!
Pictures cannot do this home justice, internal inspection is needed to apreciate the size and quality on offer. Give us a call to come and see for yourself!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45376371.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2158G1215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Wakefield Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.