|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (342 days ago)|
- Substantial four bedroom detached family residence.
- Occupying excellent sized grounds.
- The property benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing.
- Three double bedrooms and one single bedroom.
- Access to the private grounds is through a gate .
- Driveway for several cars and a garage.
- To the rear is a walled tree lined garden with patio and lawned area.
- Unfurnished. Available now.
- Pets negotiable with higher bond of 1 1/2 rent. No smokers.
This property has to be viewed to appreciate the substantial four bedroom detached family residence. Occupying excellent sized grounds and having good transport links and also close to shops and schools,
The property benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing
Briefly comprising of; two reception rooms, study, modern fitted kitchen with a gas cooker, downstairs w.c. Utility room with plumbing. To the first floor there are 3 double bedrooms and one single bedroom. Modern bathroom with mixer shower over the bath and separate w.c
Access to the private grounds is through a gate way leading onto the driveway for several cars and a garage. To the rear is a walled tree lined garden with patio and lawned area and featuring a brick BBQ.
Unfurnished. Available now, Pets negotiable with higher bond of 1 1/2 rent. No smokers.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100041009591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eadon Lockwood & Riddle, Nethergreen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.