|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (224 days ago)|
- Substantial four bedroom detached family residence.
- Occupying excellent sized grounds.
- The property benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing.
- Three double bedrooms and one single bedroom.
- Access to the private grounds is through a gate .
- Driveway for several cars and a garage.
- To the rear is a walled tree lined garden with patio and lawned area.
- Unfurnished. Available now.
- Pets negotiable with higher bond of 1 1/2 rent. No smokers.
This property has to be viewed to appreciate the substantial four bedroom detached family residence. Occupying excellent sized grounds and having good transport links and also close to shops and schools,
The property benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing
Briefly comprising of; two reception rooms, study, modern fitted kitchen with a gas cooker, downstairs w.c. Utility room with plumbing. To the first floor there are 3 double bedrooms and one single bedroom. Modern bathroom with mixer shower over the bath and separate w.c
Access to the private grounds is through a gate way leading onto the driveway for several cars and a garage. To the rear is a walled tree lined garden with patio and lawned area and featuring a brick BBQ.
Unfurnished. Available now, Pets negotiable with higher bond of 1 1/2 rent. No smokers.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 100041009591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eadon Lockwood & Riddle, Nethergreen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.