|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (347 days ago)|
- Outstanding ONE BEDROOM APARTMENTQ
- Sought after Greenwich Creekside development
- Close to the centre of Greenwich
- Walking distance to Cutty Sark DLR
- Walking distance to Greenwich station
- 24hr concierge
A fantastic opportunity to rent a stunning new furnished ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT in the sought after Greenwich Creekside development. Conveniently situated only a short walk from the shops and restaurants of Greenwich, Greenwich station and DLR, the property is offered furnished to a high standard throughout with accommodation comprising a superb spacious living room with hard wood flooring, floor to ceiling windows and access to a private balcony. Designer fitted open plan kitchen with integrated appliances including a dishwasher, bright double bedroom with built in cupboards and access to the balcony, stylish bathroom with tiles floor and shower over the bath. The apartment further benefits from a wonderful communal Atrium, 24 hr. heating and Hot water included in the rent.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LATIT_000967. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Latitude Residential, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.