|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (347 days ago)|
- Located on the ground floor
- Reception room with fireplace and wood floor
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Sunny conservatory leading to the garden
- Two good-sized bedrooms with built-in storage
- Well presented bathroom
- Private patio garden
LONG LET. Set within an imposing period property on a leafy residential road, this superb two bedroom flat offers stylish and spacious accommodation.
The property is moments from the shops, bars, cafés and restaurants of Lavender Hill, Battersea Rise and Northcote Road. The open spaces of Clapham Common are also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.