|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 March 2017 (68 days ago)|
- An exceptional five bedroom period property
- Presented to a very high standard throughout
- Stunning double reception room with bay window
- Large kitchen with stylish integrated fixtures
- Beautifully light dining space overlooking the large garden
- Five well proportioned bedrooms with feature fireplaces
- Two bathrooms, guest cloakroom and shower room
- A mature, south facing rear garden with superb gym and sauna
Full descriptionSHORT LET. A magnificent five bedroom Victorian terrace in a quiet leafy conservation area with spacious living and entertaining space and a fabulous mature south-facing rear garden with luxury gym and sauna.
The property is conveniently situated within easy reach of good transport connections, giving access to the City and West End and both Camden and Islington's fashionable shops, restaurants and bars are within reasonable travelling distance.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.