|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (227 days ago)|
- 1 bed mid terrace house
- Off road parking
- Double bedroom
- Decked front garden
- Available unfurnished
- Energy Rating-TBC
- Available NOW!
William H Brown Lettings are pleased to offer a quirky and youthful one-bedroom cluster home located in this leafy off street walkway in Toftwood, a residential suburb of Dereham. Local amenities include shops and Post Office and the X1 bus link to Dereham and Norwich.
William H Brown Lettings are pleased to offer a quirky and youthful one-bedroom cluster home located in this leafy off street walkway in Toftwood, a residential suburb of Dereham. Local amenities include shops and Post Office and the X1 bus link to Dereham and Norwich. Dereham itself has a wide selection of shops along with schools and other amenities.
Entrance lobby with tiled floor opening on to lounge/diner. The lounge has carpet floor, window to the front aspect with Venetian blinds, television and telephone points, open tread staircase to first floor, open to dining area with laminate floor and arch to kitchen. The kitchen has fitted wall and floor units with wooden doors, stainless steel sink and integrated electric oven and gas hob. Plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer, glass block window detail through to lounge. First floor landing with storage cupboard/wardrobe and airing cupboard and access to bedroom and shower room with tiled floor, half height tongue and groove wood panelling, W.C. basin, shower cubicle with mains mixer shower, extractor and glass block windows through to bedroom. Large double bedroom with storage cupboard, part-sloped ceiling, carpet floor. There is an allocated parking space and to the front of the property is a decked front garden and brick-built storage shed housing the gas central heating boiler.
No smokers, pets, or housing benefit.
Enter Toftwood from Dereham along the Shipdham Road and turn right in to Stone Road. Take the second turning left in to Hillcrest Avenue and pull in to the parking lay by. Pass the turning for Brussells Close on the right and park in the lay by on the right hand side. There is a pathway leading off in to Vienna Walk and the property will be found on the left hand side.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45379806.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P18672EB5B. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Dereham Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.