|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 November 2016 (566 days ago)|
- 419sq.ft (38.93sq.m)
- 4th Floor (With Lift)
- 1 Double Bedroom
- Reception Room
- Small Separate Kitchenette
- Dedicated On-Site Building Manager
- Close to Local Amenities Including Shops & Restaurants
- Walking Distance to Green Park, Bond Street & Marble Arch Transport Links
A 1 double bedroom apartment to rent of approx. 419sq.ft (38.93sq.m) located on the 4th floor (with lift) of this popular building in Mayfair. This furnished property further benefits from a reception room, a small kitchenette, a bathroom, there are fitted wardrobes to the bedroom and you will also have a dedicated on-site building manager to look after your day to day needs. Hill Street is well located for access to local amenities including shops and restaurants and is nestled conveniently between two of London's Royal parks, Hyde Park and Green Park. You will also be within walking distance to the transport links of Green Park, Bond Street and Marble Arch.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26627367. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Pimlico & Chelsea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.