|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (587 days ago)|
- Four Bedroom House
- Set Over Three Levels
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- En-suite Shower To Master
- Further Bathroom & Two Cloakrooms
- Well Maintained Rear Garden
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Situated In Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- Immaculately Presented
- Available End Of December
An immaculately presented four bedroom property which is set over three levels and located in a pleasant, quiet cul-de-sac in Bursledon, offering excellent access to the local train station and motorway links. The modern house benefits from a good size kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances, a lounge overlooking the rear garden and a ground floor cloakroom. To the first floor there are three bedrooms with one bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room and the smallest bedroom measures 12' x 6'11". In addition to this is the family bathroom. On the second floor is a further double bedroom and a separate cloakroom which is accessed via the landing. Externally, there are two allocated parking spaces and a well maintained rear garden with a pleasant and private aspect. The property is available to rent towards the end of December and to arrange a viewing please contact SBK Lettings Department on 01489 570019.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7296700. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SBK Property Consultants, Park Gate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.