|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (400 days ago)|
- Beautiful period family home in a fantastic location in Notting Hill
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, 2 Receptions,
- Wonderful private garden & lovely balcony terrace
- Located moments from Notting Hill Gate, Westbourne Grove & Portobello Road
Beautiful 4 bedroom family home located in the heart of Notting Hill.
This contemporary property with neutral furnishings comprises a double reception with high ceilings, original fireplace and balcony terrace. The lower ground floor offers a large & modern kitchen/diner leading to private garden, a separate utility room and double bedroom with en-suite shower room. On the first floor there is a large master bedroom suite, with walk through wardrobes & modern en-suite bathroom. 2 further double bedrooms can be found on the top floor.
Located on the sought after Ladbroke Road, close to Notting Hill gate & the famous Portobello Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45382380.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NOL160218_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Notting Hill Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.