|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (319 days ago)|
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Tube Nearby
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living Space
- Amazing Views
- On Site Supermarket, Sandwich & Coffee Shops
Barnard Marcus is proud to introduce this spacious and modern two bedroom apartment located in the Acton Westagte development. North Acton tube station (Central Line) is a short walk away from this apartment and several local amenities including; a supermarket, gym, sandwich and coffee shops.
Barnard Marcus is proud to introduce this spacious and modern two bedroom apartment located in the Acton Westagte development. This apartment is situated within Trentham Court on the 9th floor, allowing for fantastic views of London. North Acton tube station (Central Line) is a short walk away from this apartment and several local amenities including; a supermarket, gym, sandwich and coffee shops.
The apartment benefits from a open plan living space completed with a sleek kitchen, with integrated appliances and stainless steel accents, this space is well-suited to entertaining and as a focal point of the flat. The modern, tiled en-suite shower-room provides additional luxury.
To ensure you do not miss out on this property contact Barnard Marcus Ealing on 020 8579 5678 to arrange a viewing.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45383028.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P2692L4310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Ealing Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.