|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (400 days ago)|
- Secure gated Victorian school conversion
- Quiet area close to transport links
- Beautiful high ceilings and large original sash windows
- Porter services and communal gardens
- Large open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Expansive reception room with dining area
- Second bedroom with views over the living room
- Impressive spiral staircase linking floors
SHORT LET. Set within a beautifully converted school, this elegant apartment has a wonderfully light and airy atmosphere with a double-height reception room, two en suite bedrooms and off-street parking for two cars.
This stunning home is within a short distance of Battersea Park, Wandsworth Road and Queenstown Road Stations with excellent links into central London. You also have the pleasures of Battersea Park and Clapham Common within walking distance.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.