|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (74 days ago)|
- Well presented living space with attractive interior
- Bright bay-fronted reception room
- Stylish kitchen/dining room leading to garden
- Impressive cinema room
- Stunning master bedroom and en suite shower room
- Three additional spacious bedrooms and bathroom
- Lovely garden and garage and off-street parking
- Within walking distance of Norbiton train station,
Full descriptionLONG LET. This superb four bedroom house boasts bright and modern accommodation over three floors with cinema room, garage, attractive 53' garden and off-street parking.
Gloucester Road is a residential road located close to a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants in Kingston town centre and within easy reach of Richmond Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Kingston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.