|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (543 days ago)|
- Professionally interior designed one bedroom property
- Tasteful and freshly decorated spacious reception room
- Newly installed kitchen with all mod cons
- Bedroom with sophisticated furnishings
- Elegant new bathroom
LONG LET. Following a complete refurbishment and affording professionally designed interiors, this contemporary one bedroom flat is arranged over the third floor of a period stucco-fronted building in Pimlico.
The property benefits from a central London location situated within walking distance of Pimlico underground station with links to the City and West End and also easy road access to the A205.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.