|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 December 2016 (501 days ago)|
- Fantastic three bedroom split level flat on the second floor
- Newly refurbished throughout with a high finish
- Contemporary décor with generous living space
- Open-plan fitted kitchen
- Bay fronted reception room with space to dine
- Three good-size double bedrooms with one en-suite
- Great location moments from Queens Park
LONG LET. Moments from Queens Park, this newly refurbished three bedroom flat on the second and third floor offers contemporary décor with a high finish, spacious interiors and three good-sized double bedrooms.
Harvist Road is situated close by to the wide variety of amenities along Chamberlayne Road and Kilburn Lane. The green open spaces of Queens Park are nearby as well as Kensal Green Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Willesden Green.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.