|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (543 days ago)|
- Minutes from both South and East Croydon Stations
- Newly painted and decorated
Property reference number 5711967. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
This beautiful ground floor flat with own front door has been newly painted and decorated. It is presented to the market as photographed and in immaculate condition. It has never been previously tenanted. The flat is available as an unfurnished flat.
The property benefits from:
- gas central heating
- own front door
- double glazing throughout
- abundance of natural light
- fridge, oven, grill and washing machine
- private decked area to the rear of the property
- massive living room and bedroom
East and South Croydon stations are only a short walk from the property.
The property is on a quiet, leafy and residential street. Croydon High Street is a short walk from it. Park Hill Park is on your doorstep.
* Please quote ref. 5711967 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £325.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45389298.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711967_42418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.