|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (559 days ago)|
- EXECUTIVE APARTMENTS
- CLOSE TO TOWN & STATION
- EPC RATING TBC
- TWO BEDROOMS
- COUNCIL TAX BAND TBC
- SUPERB ACCOMMODATION
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- AVAILABLE NOW
** BRAND NEW ** Bespoke two bedroom second floor apartment situated in an impressive new development in close proximity of the town centre and main line station.
Lines & James are thrilled to bring this exclusive, brand new development of two bedroom apartments to the market. The development of Wilbury House has been individually designed and offers a selection of eight apartments which have been finished to an extremely high standard and provide all the comforts of modern living. All apartments feature at least one balcony, spacious accommodation and are situated in a desirable and convenient location for the mainline station and town centre.
Early viewing is strongly recommended.
Additional features include:
* German Hacker kitchen with co-coordinating stone worktops and upstands * Video entry phone system
* Integrated appliances * Gas central heating with digital thermostats
* Contemporary Italian bathroom suites * High performance double glazed windows and patio doors
* Porcelanosa porcelain floor tiles to the kitchen and bathroom * Secure parking
* Fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms * Cycle store
* All rooms hardwired with Cat5 wiring to all TV points
Open Plan Lounge/Diner & Kitchen - 6.25m x 4.83m (20'6 x 15'10) -
Bedroom 1 - 4.14m x 3.15m (13'7 x 10'4) -
Bedroom 2 - 3.18m x 2.95m (10'5 x 9'8) -
About Horsham - Horsham is a thriving historic market town situated in West Sussex.
The town centre is well served with high street shops, bars and restaurants, there is also a delightful park, a number of sporting and leisure facilities including a cinema, sports complex with swimming pool and a nature reserve.
Horsham has become a popular commuter hub for rail, road and air connections with rail services to London Victoria in under an hour, Gatwick airport is easily reached by train or car and the A24 connecting the M25 or the South coast is only a few minutes drive away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26628593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lines & James Ltd, HORSHAM.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.