|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (107 days ago)|
- A stunning three bedroom garden flat
- Enviably located in highly sought after Queen's Park
- Boasting sleek and stylish interior designed accommodation
- Set within a beautiful red brick period conversion
- Magnificent reception room with bespoke open-plan kitchen
- Wonderful master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Charming south-facing landscaped garden to the rear
- Driveway providing off-street parking
Full descriptionLONG LET. Set within a beautiful period conversion close to the bustling amenities of Queen's Park, this exceptional three bedroom garden flat offers stunning interior designed living and entertaining space throughout.
Brondesbury Road offers easy access to the bustling amenities of Salusbury Road, with the open spaces of Queen's Park itself and the bars and restaurants of Kensal Rise and Maida Vale both conveniently situated close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Willesden Green.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.