|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 December 2016 (340 days ago)|
- Spacious 2 bedroomed apartment
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Open plan living area
- Secure car parking space
- Fantastic views over Angel Meadow
- Third floor
- Located in the new NOMA area of the city
- Excellent transport links
This two bedroomed apartment boasts a spacious living/dining area with fantastic views over Angel Meadow. Both bedooms are double and the master benefits from an ensuite shower room.
Large fitted kitchen includes fridge freezer,washing machine, oven, hob, extractor and microwave.
The apartment includes a secure parking space.
The property is ideally located close to the new NOMA area of Manchester City Centre.
The following fees apply:
Application & credit search is £200 for a single applicant plus £100 for each additional applicant
Deposit is 1 month's rent + £100
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2330897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Century 21 UK, Salford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.