|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (314 days ago)|
- Apartment in Georgian Country House
- Own entrance and Private Secluded Terrace
- Two beds, New Kitchen, Large sitting room
Property reference number 5704674. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
The self contained apartment in our Georgian Country House is on the second floor with the private entrance, hall and two utility rooms on the ground floor.
The large sitting room with French doors to secluded terrace, has a log burner and overlooks the gardens.
Two spacious double bedrooms ,one with built in wardrobes and wash basin.
New kitchen and refurbished bath room with period roll top bath.
Central heating and hot water, is from new oil fired boiler.
Hinchley Wood, in the beautiful Derbyshire Dales, looks south west over the valley of the River Dove,is within five minutes walking distance of the village of Mappleton with country pub and church, and one and a half miles from the Market Town of Ashbourne.
- It is 30 minutes by car to Derby with high speed rail connections to London/Manchester / Birmingham, 35 minutes to Stoke or Bakewell, 20 mins to Buxton, 1.0 hour to Nottingham.
- Schools - Queen Elisabeth Grammar School Ashbourne, Repton, Denston, St Anselms Preparatory School Bakewell and good local primary schools.
- Local shops include Waitrose, M&S Food, Majestic Wines, Aldi and Homebase.
* Please quote ref. 5704674 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
There will be no other charges for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45395310.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5704674_42423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.