|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (317 days ago)|
- Modern Terrace in Hackney Wick
- Large and sunny rear garden
- Large conservatory and living room
- Off-street parking
- Great transport links to city and canary wharf
- Lots of storage space
Property reference number 5711722. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Available from 21/11/16
- Massive Entertaining space with living room AND conservatory.
- Two bedrooms.
- Large Garden gets full sunlight, perfect for growing your own veg patch or flowers.
- Off street parking.
- Furnished kitchen with dishwasher.
- Modern bathroom with bathtub.
- Lots of storage, including two inbuilt wardrobes, attic, under stairs and more.
- Amazingly creative area with many quirky bars and pop ups, artist studios and art everywhere.
- 7 minutes walk to Hackney Wick
- 5 Minutes to Victoria Park and Olympic Park
- 15 minutes to Westfield Stratford City and Waitrose
- Great transport links to Canary Wharf and the City, but also central London in 20 minutes.
* Please quote ref. 5711722 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45395355.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711722_42051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.