|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (373 days ago)|
- ROOM ONLY
- Furnished Double Room
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Driveway Parking Available
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden
- Double Glazing
- Available End of August
- Rent Includes All Bills & Council Tax
This furnished double room within a 1930`s bay fronted, semi detached property is located in a popular residential location to the south of Reading. The communal accomodation comprises a fitted kitchen and a four piece bathroom. Further benefits include double glazing, driveway parking and a 100ft rear garden. The property is located within walking distance of Reading University and is also within close proximity of Reading town centre, the Oracle shopping complex, all local amenities and Reading mainline station which offers a 25 minute link into London Paddington. Additional transport links include the M4 motorway and A329. The rent includes all bills and council tax.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45395364.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference REL130019_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prospect Estate Agency, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.