|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (585 days ago)|
- Spacious Two Bedroom Apartment
- Located On The First Floor
- Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Ensuite With Shower Cubicle
- Double Glazing And Electric Heating
- Available From the 11th of December
- Allocated Parking And Guest Parking
- Offered Unfurnished
Be quick to view!
This two bedroom apartment is ideally located for Solihull Town Centre and train station. With both allocated and guest parking it would be an ideal home for professionals with M42 access in close proximity.
The apartment comprises of entrance hallway with storage space leading onto a large living room with space to accomodate a dining area. The reception room has a large bay window and is decorated in neutral colours. The reception room leads onto the kitchen which is fitted with electric hob/electric oven. Integral washing machine/dryer and large fridge/freezer.
The master bedroom is a large double size and has free standing wardrobes. The second bedroom is a double size with wardrobes and ensuite bathroom facilities comprising of shower cubicle/electric shower, WC, wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
The family bathroom is fitted with WC, wash hand basin and bath with overhead shower. With tiled floor and walls, decorated in neutral colours. The apartment has its own video intercom system and has one allocated parking space and multiple guest spaces.
Offered on an unfurnished basis and available from the 11th of December
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000176676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dixons Lettings, Solihull.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.