|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (279 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Lowest Council tax band
- Very spacious apartment
Property reference number 5711895. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- Landlord proactively manages and maintains the property directly so no delays on maintenance or other property issues.
- Close to shops and other amenities.
- Victorian building; roomy high ceilings, and spacious proportions.
- Very close to main commuting routes including M6 and M6 toll.
- Completely redecorated recently.
- Carpets all recently cleaned.
- Nicely proportioned flat.
- Quiet area (offices next door and part of multi occupied building).
- Large living room.
- Decent sized bedroom with lots of light, bright and sunny.
- First floor apartment.
- Reasonable distance to Cannock town centre.
- Shower toilet and basin in bathroom.
- Local shops and pubs close by.
- Light and airy.
- Double glazed throughout.
- Loft insulation.
- Lowest Council tax band.
- Situated close to lots of employment opportunities in Bridgtown.
* Please quote ref. 5711895 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £95.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45396498.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 5711895_42426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.