|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (101 days ago)|
- Completely renovated to high specification
- Full thermal insulation - cheap to run
- Mews Cottage - small Victorian cottage
Property reference number 5692197. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- Recently renovated delightful two storey mews cottage.
- New kitchen with built in hob extractor and convector oven.
- Quality carpets throughout.
- High thermal value insulation to keep all those bills down.
- Efficient low wattage electric heating.
- New bathroom with built in shower toilet and washbasin.
- Feature plasma fire.
- Gorgeous quirky renovation.
- Own car parking space outside front door
- Close to pub and shops
- Bus route nearby, less than a mile from Railway Station
- Handy for commuting close to M6 toll, M6 and A5
- Compact with Victorian features
- Close to many employers in Bridgtown - keep those travelling costs down
- Good broadband speed available
- Very handy location
* Please quote ref. 5692197 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £195.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45396501.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5692197_42425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.