|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (560 days ago)|
- PHOTOS AND ROOM SIZES TO FOLLOW
- SHORT WALK TO ORPINGTON STATION
- CLOSE TO SHOPS AND RESTAURANTS
- SPACIOUS ROOMS
- FANTASTIC SCHOOLS NEAR BY
- NO CAR SPACE AVAILABLE
- AVAILABLE EARLY JANUARY
Modernised 2 bedroom unfurnished flat in Orpington High Street. The flat is located above EE in the middle of the High Street. Perfect for professionals commuting to work with Orpington station a short walk away and several frequent bus routes at your door step. No car space is available. Offering kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, bathroom. Viewing highly recommended.
Prime location in the centre of Orpington High Street. Surrounded by fantastic schools including Perry Hall Primary and St Olaves Selective Secondary. The R11 bus route runs every 15 minutes perfect for students or professionals working at Orpington Hospital. A short walk to Orpington station for those requiring fast and direct links into central London. Surrounded by plenty of amenities and a great choice of restaurants, cinema and sports centre.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 284939. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bishop Estate Agents , Orpington .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.