|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 April 2017 (405 days ago)|
- Rent: £625 pcm - Available: July 2017
- Stylish one bedroom apartment
- Bills ncluded: gas, electric, water, TV licence and broadband
- Contemporary kitchen with breakfast bar
- Homely lounge with wall mounted TV
- Double bedroom with matching white wooden furniture
- Shower room with white suite and two tone tiling
- Private, secure parking to rear
- Close to the cafes, restaurants and bars on Osborne Road
- Ten minute walk to the Universities
Rent: £625 pcm (BILLS INCLUDED) - Available: July 2017 - letslivehere are proud to offer this fantastic, well-equipped one bedroom apartment in the Kielder House development on Osborne Road. Utilities are included in the rent for convenience and the property is within easy access of the Universities and City Centre.
This apartment offers style and quality fittings. There is a fitted kitchen with contemporary solid wooden units, a washer dryer, dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel extractor hood, oven and two ring electric hob.
The sleek wooden flooring has also been cleverly integrated to the walls and the kitchen also benefits from a modern breakfast bar with white stools.
The kitchen is open plan with the living area which houses a large, comfy sofa, white coffee table and wall mounted TV which is complimented by a large wall mounted mirror and decorative picture light.
The separate bedroom is a comfortable double and includes matching white wooden furniture including a wardrobe and chest of drawers along with a double metal framed bed which allows for additional storage underneath.
Finally, there is a shower room with corner cubicle, basin and WC of which if fully tiled with checkerboard flooring and a mix of mint and white tiling to the walls.
As an added bonus, there is secure private parking to the rear of the complex. (Subject to a small fee).
The development is located on Osborne Road which plays host to a number of bars, restaurants and café's. The nearest Metro station at West Jesmond Metro is just minutes away on foot but the City Centre and universities are also within easy walking distance making this an ideal property for any student.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45403044.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101144002042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by letslivehere, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.