|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (558 days ago)|
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Stunning Townhouse
- Three Bathrooms & Cloakroom
- Two Receptions Rooms & Study
- Garage & Parking
- Private Low Maintenance Garden
- A Short Walk to Oxted BR Station
- Furnished or Unfurnished
- Pets Considered
- Available Now
Offered to the market is well presented four double bedroom executive townhouse located in an exclusive development in the ever popular Oxted. Offering generous space over three floors, the property comprises on the ground floor; entrance hall, study, cloakroom and large kitchen/diner with bi-folding doors leading to the private rear garden. On the first floor; a light and airy living room with balcony overlooking the stunning grounds of the development, family bathroom and two double bedrooms. The third floor comprises of; further two double bedrooms, both with en-suites and the master with the added benefit of a walk-in wardrobe. To the rear is a low maintenance garden which includes a patio area with driveway and garage to the front. Furnished or unfurnished.
Additional Fees & Charges May Apply
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarendons, Surrey & West Sussex - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.