|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 November 2016 (356 days ago)|
- Modern house in nice estate, low running costs.
- Very clean and modern, very well maintained
- Close to motorway and shopping outlet.
Property reference number 5702609. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
So here we have a 3 bedroom town house situated within a modern development that was built 8 years ago by the landlord to a very high standard.
Current tenant has lived there since it was built, but is now looking to buy their own place.
Available to rent from the 1st January 2017.
House is situated in a centrally located housing estate close to the motorway and within 5 minutes walk from a retail outlet.
The house is in immaculate condition and wants for nothing.
Double glazed, modern bathroom and kitchen, recently decorated throughout, maintained regardless of cost by the landlord who has owned the land for over 40 years.
Successful applicant will require full credit check and references before tenancy agreement is agreed.
No Pets or DSS
* Please quote ref. 5702609 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45412650.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5702609_42443. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.