|Added on Rightmove:||12 November 2016 (554 days ago)|
- Ensuite room
- All bills and internet included in rent
- House share with friendly young professionals
- Free on street parking
Property reference number 5711978. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- Newly decorated, beautifully furnished house nestled in peaceful residential area.
- Spacious bedroom with luxurious ensuite bathroom, fully furnished with high quality mattress, ottoman storage bed, chest of drawers, wardrobe and bedside table.
- Double aspect windows offer views of trees and greenery.
- Generous communal space covering the whole of the ground floor.
- Modern kitchen with fully integrated appliances; dishwasher, washing machine, cooker, microwave, two fridge/freezers, cupboard and storage space.
- Lounge offers a quiet place to relax with upholstered sofas, coffee table and 32" television with inbuilt Freeview and DVD player.
- Dining area leads out onto decking and huge private garden through patio doors.
- 10 minutes walk to Shopper Hopper bus service and 3 minutes bus ride to Tunbridge Wells town centre and station.
- 23 minutes walk to Tunbridge Wells Station.
- 10 minutes walk and 10 minutes bus ride to newly refurbished Tunbridge Wells Sports Centre with all-new fitness suite and health suite.
- 10 minutes' walk to Sainsburys superstore and Homebase.
- For relaxation, Hargate forest, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is a 5 minute drive away.
- Would suit busy professionals looking for a short commute back to a newly decorated, beautifully furnished home in a peaceful area, with exceptional conveniences on your doorstep. You would be sharing the house with 5 friendly and respectful young professionals in their 20s and 30s working in Tunbridge Wells and surrounding towns.
Email or call now to view.
A bit about your landlady: I lived in shared houses for 18 years so I understand what you're looking for as a sharer. I manage the property myself (I don't use any agents) and I care that you have a comfortable, safe and restful home to live in. All urgent maintenance issues are dealt with swiftly and I make sure your needs are accommodated in a professional and reliable way.
Please note a £100 check-in fee and £50 check-out fee applies.
* Please quote ref. 5711978 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £100.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45412701.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711978_42424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.