|Added on Rightmove:||12 November 2016 (530 days ago)|
- Beautiful riverside development with concierge
- Bright reception with a sizable dining area
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generously proportioned bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Sleek and stylish bathroom
- Close proximity to Greenwich Village
SHORT LET. Situated on the sixth floor of a beautifully modern block of apartments, this charming one bedroom apartment benefits from a bright and spacious interior.
Situated on the peaceful Banning Street, this property benefits from a close proximity to the heart of Greenwich for an array of amenities and attractions. For great transport links into central London, Maze Hill and Cutty Sark DLR Station are close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004611. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Greenwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.