|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||12 November 2016 (490 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE NOW
- FURNISHED OR PART FURNISHED
- WITHIN EASY REACH OF HIGHBURY & ISLINGTON AND ARSENAL UNDERGROUND AND CANONBURY OVER GROUND STATIONS
- OFFERING 475 SQUARE FEET / 44 SQUARE METERS OF ACCOMODATION
- PERIOD CHARM AND HIGH CEILINGS THROUGHOUT
- SHORT WALK TO SHOPS AND PARKS OF BOTH HIGHBURY AND STOKE NEWINGTON
- TENANCY AGREEMENT & REFERENCE FEE £90 PER PERSON INCLUDING VAT
- GUARANTOR FEE IF APPLICABLE - £90 PER GUARANTOR APPLICATION INCLUDING VAT
- TENANT REQUIRED TO PAY INVENTORY CHECK - OUT - COST VARIES PLEASE ASK FOR DETAILS
- EPC BAND - D
This lovely, bright one bedroom floor flat set on the raised ground floor of this an attractive period property on this quiet and sought after tree-lined street in Highbury. Offering 475 sq. feet / 44 sq. meters of well proportioned living space and with very high ceilings throughout the property comprises a large open plan kitchen / reception room, double bedroom and modern bathroom. Ideally Located within easy reach of a number of transport links and a short walk to the popular amenities of both Highbury Barn and Highbury Fields and also Stoke Newington and Clissold Park. Available Immediately. Furnished or Part Furnished.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45413046.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100250013998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hotblack Desiato, Highbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.