|Added on Rightmove:||12 November 2016 (583 days ago)|
- Immaculate 3 Bedroom Semi-det House
- Unfurnished And Available Now
- Hall And Lounge/Dining Room
- Large Refitted Kitchen And Conservatory
- Wardrobes To 2 Bedrooms
- Large Rear Garden And Driveway
- Fully Fitted Shower Room
- Side Access And Sheds
- Viewing Essential
- Garage Included
AVAILABLE NOW!!! Unfurnished and immaculate presented and spacious semi-detached house located in the popular residential area of the Stadium Estate. Entrance hall, lounge/dining room, refitted kitchen with cooker, conservatory, three good size bedrooms - two with wardrobes, fully fitted shower room, with separate WC, larger than average garden, with sheds included and a single garage and driveway, viewing essential!!
Cheltenham Road, is located in the area locally known as the Stadium Estate - off Parker Drive.
This house would be suitable for couples, families, singles, sharers and professionals.
Living Room / Dining Room
First Floor Landing
Shower Room / Wc
Large Rear Garden
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45413100.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 343528584424_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Leicester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.