|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (491 days ago)|
- Newly decorated terrace house *No admin fee* - avail now
- Newly decorated & new carpets
- Applianced fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- 2 reception rooms
- 3 bedrooms (2 doubles & 1 single)
- White suite bathroom with shower over
- Ornamental fireplaces & high ceilings
- Garden with shed
- Gas central heating & double glazed
- Close to Shirley High Street
Well presented unfurnished three bedroom terrace home in residential location in Shirley. The property benefits from many character features to include high ceilings, picture rails, and feature fireplaces. The property comprises as follows.
RECEPTION HALL – stripped wood floors, high level ceiling, stair to first floor, understairs storage cupboard doors leading to -
LIVING ROOM - high level ceiling, carpet, open fire in feature hearth, radiator, built in cupboard unit, double glazed box window to front
DINING ROOM- Stripped floor, radiator, high ceiling, double glazed window to side, ornamental fireplace
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM – Fitted kitchen with wall and base units & 1 ½ bowl sink, electric hob, electric oven, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer, 2 x windows, door to back garden
FIRST FLOOR LANDING - high ceiling, double glazed window to side, door leading to -
BEDROOM ONE - (double) high level ceiling, carpet, radiator, double glazed box bay window to front, ornamental fireplace
BEDROOM TWO - (double) high level ceiling, carpet, ornamental fireplace, double glazed window to side
BEDROOM THREE - (single) carpet, radiator, high level ceiling , double glazed window to side
FAMILY BATHROOM - modern white suite, feature tiled surround and shower over bath, wc, wash hand basin, obscure double glazed window to rear
OUTSIDE - flower , shrub and tree borders, grass laid to lawn, shed and access gate to rear.
Further points to note are gas heating, double glazing, and permit parking.
This location is close to St James Road and has the benefit of local amenities in Shirley High Street. Short drive or bus journey into Southampton City Centre and easy access out of city to motorway access. Southampton sports centre and Southampton Common with acres of parkland are close by. Available now
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45414462.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000415347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Southampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.