|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 February 2017 (439 days ago)|
- Brilliant two bedroom period conversion
- Set on the ground floor with a large patio garden
- Offers an expansive open plan reception/kitchen space
- Naturally bright and neutrally decorated
- Features a large patio garden
LONG LET. This superb two bedroom period conversion has been recently refurbished to a high contemporary standard, offering a spacious open-plan living space, two sizeable bedrooms, a sleek modern bathroom and large patio garden.
Sylvester Road is ideally located close to a selection of local shops and amenities on nearby High Road, the gorgeous open green spaces of Alexandra Park are also within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Muswell Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.