|Added on Rightmove:||03 January 2017 (533 days ago)|
- Large reception
- Eat in kitchen with appliances
- Bathroom with shower over
- Three double bedrooms
- Neutrally decorated throughout
- Gas and water bills included
Spacious refurbished three double bedroom split level flat to rent close to West Dulwich station. Available furnished or unfurnished. Includes gas and water bills.
This property would be ideal for sharers, offering equally sized bedrooms, and plenty of space. Large reception and large eat in kitchen allows for individuals to entertain.
Located on Rosendale Rd, which is sought after for its parade of local amenities and close proximity to West Dulwich train station, for speedy links into Central London.
The property has recently been refreshed throughout and is available now!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P121367. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Lettings, East Dulwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.