|Added on Rightmove:||13 November 2016 (376 days ago)|
- Very large double bedroom in house share
- One minute walk to tube
- All bills included
Property reference number 5705379. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- 1 fully furnished very large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and sofa.
- High specification fitted and integrated kitchen.
- 2 luxurious bathrooms including a walk-in shower.
- Separate toilet room.
- 100 foot garden including decked area.
- Down a quiet side road.
- Two off street parking spaces available.
- Room price £700.
- Managed by landlord.
- 1 minute walk to Arnos Grove tube station on the Piccadilly Line.
- 8 minute walk to New Southgate National Rail in to Moorgate.
- Local buses stop outside Arnos Grove tube station.
Local Area / Other
- 2 minute walk to Sainsbury's Local.
- Full parade of local shops and restaurants.
- No smoking.
- No pets.
- No DSS.
* Please quote ref. 5705379 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45419661.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5705379_42451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.