|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 February 2017 (276 days ago)|
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- 23ft LOUNGE/DINER
- FITTED KITCHEN with BUILT IN OVEN & HOB
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH BUILT IN WARDROBES
- EN SUITE SHOWER TO MASTER
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- CUL DE SAC LOCATION
Thomas Connolly Estate Agents are delighted to offer for rent this THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE located in the sought after area of BLAKELANDS, offering close proximity to local schools, bus routes, shops and amenities.
Accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, a 23ft lounge / dining room, kitchen (fitted with an oven and hob and all white goods). Upstairs accommodation offers THREE DOUBLE bedrooms with an ensuite to the master bedroom and a family bathroom. Further benefits include gas to radiator heating, enclosed garden to rear, a large garden to front with a driveway leading to single garage.
Viewing's are strictly by appointments only via Thomas Connolly Estate Agents
Property ref: 121_2625_3804322
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45422406.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3804322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Connolly Estate Agents, Milton Keynes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.