|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (392 days ago)|
- Private first (top) floor apartment
- Two large double bedrooms with long hanging wardrobes in each
- Two bathrooms (one en-suite with walk in power shower)
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with all appliances
- Private & secure loft storage area
- Full executive furnishings and appliances with wooden floors and recessed lighting
- On site allocated Parking with visitors spaces and Landscaped and maintained gardens
- Walking distance to supermarket, Manor Royal and Three Bridges train station
- Fees apply on this property
- ALSO AVAILABLE SHORT TERM FROM 2 WEEKS+ INCLUDING ALL BILLS - (CALL FOR A QUOTE)
We are proud to bring to the rental market this two bedroom first floor fully furnished apartment, set in a convenient location with walking distance of Three Bridges station and set on a private and discrete development, providing easy access to both Manor Royal Business Quarter and also Gatwick Airport.
This property comprises of two double bedrooms, both with long hanging wardrobes, two bathrooms (one ensuite to the master bedroom with walk-in power shower) and a separate kitchen with a range of modern fitted units and all appliances included as part of our standard package. The lounge is a good size with leather sofas to help you relax and glass and wood dining sets to eat in style. The decor of the apartment is clean and fresh in contemporary tones whilst the wooden flooring and soft Berber carpets add a touch of elegance to the apartment. There is ample storage within the apartment for even the largest of travel wardrobes.
The apartment is fully furnished to a high executive standard and is an ideal comfortable retreat after a hard day`s work. Parking is allocated within the on-site parking area to the courtyard area at the front of the development, and there are several visitors spaces should you require them.
ALSO AVAILABLE SHORT TERM
MINIMUM STAY 2 WEEKS INCLUDING ALL BILLS
**SHORT TERM OVERVIEW**
For more information please call: 0800 027 5660
* Minimum stay 2 weeks
* Fully furnished to an executive standard
* On-site parking for all clients*
* Pets considered in most properties
* Property maintenance 24/7
* Internet access £12 incl. VAT per week
Letting fees information
Please Note: The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
BEFORE YOU MOVE IN:
Risk Assessment/Reference Fee £114 (inc VAT) per adult
Risk Assessment/Referencing fees charged per Adult, to allow us to assess the following criteria:- Identity, immigration status and visa confirmation, financial checks, references from current or previous employers & landlords and any other relevant information to assess affordability & suitability.
Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements £90 (inc VAT)
Preparation and issuance of Assured Shorthold or Corporate Assured Tenancy Agreement. Such fee is payable on each instance a new tenancy agreement is issued.
Check-in and check-out fee £228 (inc VAT)
Includes the check-in and check-out inspections, preparation of the written inventory, production of a digital DVD recording of both inspections, meter readings and property orientation. Fee will be deducted at the end of the tenancy from the security holding deposit.
Tenancy Deposit Scheme fees £48 (inc VAT)
The tenancy deposit protection legislation was introduced in April 2007 and is designed to protect the tenant`s deposit and ensure they get it back at the end of their stay, provided they meet all the terms of their Tenancy Agreement. We use (MyDeposits.co.uk) to secure your deposit.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON OUR FEES, PLEASE ASK A MEMBER OF STAFF
We are full Members of the (`Property Redress Scheme`) Member no.PRS001788
Fees are charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.
`Disclaimer – please note that this property may or may not be available at time of enquiry as our properties may be out on short term lets.`
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ONE RENT, Crawley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.