|Added on Rightmove:||26 November 2016 (380 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Three Storey Town House
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Kitchen with Fitted Oven, Hob and Washing Machine
- Living Room with Wood Floor
- En-suite, Family Bathroom and Downstairs Cloakroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking
- Available 3rd January 2017
- Long Term Let
WHY YOU'LL LIKE IT........
Martin and Co are delighted to offer for rent this modern and well presented three bedroom, three storey town house that is situated at the end of a small cul-de-sac. The property offers double glazing, gas central heating and the kitchen is fitted with a oven, hob and washing machine.There are three double bedrooms; master bedroom with an en-suite shower room and the other two bedrooms are served by the family bathroom. The lounge is open plan with the fitted kitchen and also on the ground floor is a useful cloakroom/W.C. Externally there is an enclosed rear garden and driveway parking.
The property is located just off Station Road and is conveniently located for Railway Station. Westbury a small market town, situated on the western edge of Wiltshire beside the chalk downlands that form Salisbury Plain. The most famous landmark of the area is the vastly impressive Westbury White Horse which is both the oldest and largest White Horse in Wiltshire.
The surrounding countryside makes it a delight for both the walker and cyclist and the area also provides the perfect location for air sports.
The town offers a range of shopping and leisure facilities including, library, sports and leisure centre, schools, churches, doctors, dentist surgeries, three supermarkets, post office and the oldest swimming pool in the country. We also have a varied selection of coffee shops, restaurants, public houses and a popular wine bar.
To view this property please call Luke Hames, John Hames, Marek Przybylski, K
Katherine Bly, David Hames, Kirsty Kenyon, Gaynor Fryer, Lucy Squire, or Taylor Fletcher on 01373 866686.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100666002171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Westbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.