|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (493 days ago)|
- Secure gated accommodation
- A short walk to the city centre
- Two bedrooms and bathroom
- First Floor Sitting Room with bay window
- Courtyard Garden and allocated parking space
Property reference number 5699185. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
6 Stonemasons Court sits within a terrace of three houses built by the established local building firm John Youngs. The property has recently had new flooring and decoration throughout, in addition to the recently installed double glazed windows. St Augustine's located within the North West boundary of mediaeval Norwich, the beautiful Cathedral City at the heart of an Norfolk. The property is conveniently situated within a conservation area, approximately 10 minute walk to the City Centre.
Entrance hall, utility, cloakroom, and kitchen / breakfast Room.
Sitting room and generous bedroom.
Master bedroom and separate bathroom.
Easily manageable courtyard garden. Designated parking space.
6 Stonemasons Court, St Augustine's Street, Norwich, Norfolk.
Available for viewing.
Viewings are strictly by appointment with Russell Properties.
Only non smoking applicants will be considered. Strictly no pets.
The approximate equivalent of one and a half month’s rent. We are members of the Deposit Protection Service; a Government authorised scheme for safe and secure deposit protection.
* Please quote ref. 5699185 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45429150.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5699185_42468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.