|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (558 days ago)|
- One bedroom house
- Hatch Warren RG22
- Modern bathroom with white goods
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Front patio garden
- Storage galore
- Available on the 30th of Novmebre 2016
- Parking available
- Solar panel (reduced electricity bills)
Carson & Co are proud to offer to the market this spacious one bedroom house located in in the sought after Hatch Warren Basingstoke RG22.
This charming one bedroom cluster house offers fantastic living space and also boasts:
* Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
* Kitchen with white goods
* Modern bathroom
* Front patio garden
* Council tax band B
* Solar panel (reduced electricity bills)
* Storage galore
Located within the ever popular location of Hatch Warren, this superb home is a short drive from the M3 junction and Basingstoke town centre, plus also boasts excellent transport links to Basingstoke station.
This sought after one bedroom starter home is available on the 30th of November 2016 and viewings are highly recommend
Please call Carson & Co on 01256 350 124 to register your details and to arrange a viewing
Sorry no pets or DSS
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000415052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carson & Co, Basingstoke.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.