|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 December 2016 (467 days ago)|
- Stylish two bedroom flat set on the first floor
- Large open-plan reception room
- Delightful private balcony
- Modern kitchen with fitted appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Lovely second bedroom
- Sleek bathroom
- Ideally located moments from the amenities of Bow
SHORT LET. Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, modern kitchen with fitted appliances and a master bedroom with en suite shower room.
Wick Lane is conveniently located moments from the shops, restaurants and bars of Bow while also being in close proximity to Bow Road Underground Station. The Olympic Stadium and the beautiful open spaces of Victoria Park are also within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.