|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 January 2017 (284 days ago)|
- Substantial, contemporary two bedroom flat
- Set on the second floor of a smart period conversion
- Impressive accommodation with high ceilings
- Beautiful wooden floors and bright airy rooms throughout
- Generous reception rom with lovely fireplace
- Stylish kitchen with fitted appliances
- Convenient utility room
- Superb master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
LONG LET. This is a refreshingly bright, two bedroom flat that has been recently refurbished to a high standard and offers contemporary fittings and fixtures, gorgeous wood floors, utility room and spacious rooms throughout.
The closest underground station is Gloucester Road (Piccadilly, Circle and District lines), while the motorist will enjoy swift access to the A4 (M4) for routes towards the West, Heathrow Airport and M25.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.